Titles for October 27 and 28, 2008
Sorry for no post yesterday. Here we go :
- In "Midi Madagasikara" : "Man uses a medicine so powerful, any money he lays his eyes upon magically comes to him."
Emm... right. At least this time it wasn't magic-powered penis enlargement...
- In "Madagacar-Laza" : "Concern has been expressed over the life of a Chinese man who broke a taboo on a totem."
He forgot rule #1 with breaking totem taboos : "if there are no witnesses, then there are no curses". As I would know very well.
October 24, 2008 titles
It seems the newspapers ran out of things to say today, that's rare. There's still an article though, in "Gazetiko"
:"Man is attracted by a mysterious presence in a car, vanishes without a trace"
No comment, I didn't read the details...
October 23, 2008 titles
In "Midi Flash" :
- "N2/N7 Bypass road : tree hosts a Kalanoro, nobody dares cutting it down."
Note: A kalanoro is Madagascar's equivalent of a leprechaun. Short, dark-skinned, female-bodied beings with feet turned backwards, they're often considered as powerful magic users. In this case, it seems the newspaper considers them as the reason why the tree still stands, and the road just avoids it.
- "61% of homosexuals lead 3 or more simultaneous relationships."
Thanks for the news guys, your article says these numbers date from 1997 or earlier. Very actual. And not even in Madagascar, since those are the numbers from France.
- "Are women's vaginae looser, wider after giving birth?"
A vital, useful, life-saving, very important question indeed.